Kefir (Samokwass) – 200 ml
Sugar – 4 tbsp.
Egg – 1
Vanillin – 1 pinch
Butter – 50 g
White whole wheat flour – 400-450 gr
Baking powder – 1 tsp.
Refined vegetable oil – for frying
Prepare the products for the doughnuts.
Take the butter out of the fridge beforehand so that it is warm.
Mix , butter with the egg and sugar until smooth.
2. Add the kefir and mix again.
3. Stir in the flour mixed with the vanilla and baking powder.
Knead the dough in.
Do not make the dough too stiff or the doughnuts will be stiff.
As soon as the dough stops sticking to your hands, you have had enough flour.
4. Sprinkle flour on a table.
Heat a frying pan with oil immediately.
Roll out the dough , About one cm thickness.
Use two glasses of different diameters to make doughnuts.
5. Dip donuts into hot oil and fry on both sides until golden brown.
6. Remove the finished donuts from the frying pan, removing any excess fat with a paper towel. Leave them to cool, then you are ready to serve.