Broccoli and Chicken Lasagna with Alfredo Sauce
For the Alfredo sauce :
55 g butter
2 cloves of garlic
350 g full cream
75 g Parmesan cheese
For the lasagne :
1 roast chicken, minced
200 g grated mozzarella
350 g broccoli
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter, add the minced garlic, whole cream and pepper. Stir continuously, bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer.
3) Add the parmesan and stir until the sauce becomes a thick cream.
4) Spread a layer of sauce in the bottom of a lasagne dish. Then add a layer of lasagne sheets. Continue with a layer of minced chicken, a layer of broccoli and finally a layer of mozzarella. Add more sauce and continue alternating layers of lasagne sheets and other ingredients.
5) At the end, add a layer of lasagne sheets, cream and mozzarella.
6) Cover the dish with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
Remove the foil after 30 minutes to brown the top.