– SPECULOOS 50 – 60 biscuits
Crème de menthe :
– EGG WHITE(S) 1
– IMPALPABLE SUGAR 200 – 220g
– ESSENCE OF MINT 1/2 tsp
– CHOCOLATE FLOWER 200 – 220g melted
– For the crème de menthe:
using a food processor, whip the egg white until stiff, add the impalpable sugar a little at a time at low speed until a paste is formed. Add the mint essence and, if necessary, a little more sugar to make the mixture firm.
Place in the fridge for 30 minutes at least.
– Spread a small layer of crème de menthe on one speculoos and press it down with the second biscuit. Put back in the fridge.
– Meanwhile, melt the chocolate for the coating (in the microwave or in a bain-marie).
– Using a brush, coat the top and sides of the biscuits with the melted chocolate.
– Leave to cool and then keep in a cool place before eating.