120 grams of white chocolate
120 grams of cream cheese (such as Philadelphia cheese)
1. use the egg yolks and store the egg whites in a container covered with cling film in the refrigerator.
2. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
3. Melt the chocolate. Place the white chocolate in a bowl and place it in a water bath (place the bowl with the chocolate in a container of boiling water). Be careful that the water doesn’t overflow into your chocolate, so don’t put too much water!
4. Pour the cream cheese into the bowl of chocolate and mix well.
5. Now add the egg yolks and mix well.
6. Beat the egg whites until stiff, keeping them in the fridge. Once they are stiff, add them to the previous mixture and stir gently without beating.
7. Line a cake tin with parchment paper and a little oil. Pour your cake mixture into the pan and place it on the baking sheet. Pour hot water into the baking tray.
8. Leave the cake in the oven at 170 degrees for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, lower the oven temperature to 160 degrees and leave it for another 15 minutes. Finally, turn off the oven but do not take the cake out.
Leave it in for again for 15 minutes.
9. take it out of the oven , finally sprinkle it with powdered sugar and let it cool.
10. Taste it! enjoy