REESES CHOCOLATE COOKIES
3/4 cup salted butter, room temperature
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups all purpose flour
2 tsp cornstarch
1 tsp baking soda
3.4 oz package dry instant chocolate pudding.
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 cup mini Reeses, chopped
2–3 tsp milk
PEANUT BUTTER CREAM CHEESE ICING
4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1/4 cup butter, room temperature
2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
1–2 tbsp water or milk, if needed
1. Preheat oven to 350 deg
2. Cream butter and sugars together , about 3-4 minutes.
3. Mix with egg and vanilla extract.
4. With the mixer use low speed, add flour, cornstarch, baking soda, dry pudding mix then cocoa powder.
5. Stir in chopped Reeses.
Dough will be thick.
6. Make balls of about 1 tbsp then flatten a bit into thick discs and place on sheet.
7. Bake for about 7-8 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and allow to cool then make icing , Beat the cream cheese with the butter until smooth.
10. Slowly add 1 1/2 cups of powder of sugar then Mix until combined.
11. Mix in the peanut butter , add again the rest of the powdered sugar and mix until smooth ,add water or milk until it’s a smooth consistency.
13. Ounce cool, make cookie sandwiches.